Thursday 26 December 2013

THE ESSAY

When the first time I came to HBP I feel really different.My new life,experience,and knowledge begin here.Fot the first introduction we have been divided in group with our studiomaster for each major.Then,the first project start.Oh,I don't know what should I do for the the project.Student need to draw their own face and also logo.First experience in doing project is really difficult to me.But I try to do it with my best even it don't look seem like me.

For the semester we have 8 project to do.My favourite project is project 5,6,7 and 8.I like project 5 because we need to do research at the outside and meet people,asked question and other.This project teach me how to interact with people and find the information.

The task for project 6 are really different from the whole project.For this project each group have 16 member from different major and our group get two studiomaster that Dr.Norwati and Miss Diana.I want to thank the them because they give a lot of advise and opinion for this project.I also want to thank to all group member for their cooperation to done this project.

The two last project is project 7 and project 8.All of us are have to done the exhibition,award and performance night.For this project all of us work with member in our major.The exhibition day are done successfully.Next project is the dinner night.At the dinner night a lot of program has been done like singing,dance,drama and other.We also take a lot of photo at the night with our friend and lecturer.

Lastly,I want to thank to all lecturer because give a lot of motivation,guidence,knowledgeand also be our friend and to all my friend thank you very much.To my studiomaster Dr.Shardy and Dr.Zul you are really best and happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment